Explore Now: 5 Things To Do In San Francisco
Explore Now is a series that captures the beauty in travel. Photographers from around the world share with us their favourite gems in a city through their own lens.
First stop, San Francisco.
Randy Tran, an LA-based photographer takes us through his favourite spots in San Francisco.
1. Ferry Building: One of my favorite places that I love to visit when I'm out in San Francisco is the Ferry Building. I love everything about this building, one is because they have a Blue Bottle Coffee shop inside, which is also one of my favourite coffee spots in San Francisco. They have plenty of places to eat and you could go buy fresh seafood, deli meats, and many other things. It's one of my go-to places when I'm in the city.
2. Treasure Island: One thing I really love when I travel to San Francisco is going to Treasure Island. Seeing the city from afar is a breath taking experience. It's amazing to see the city at different point of view. This time I went I was able to attend a flea market that they only have once in awhile.
3. I like to do a lot of things in San Francisco, and my top favorite thing to do is eat. I feel like food is a big thing when I travel. There's different things you need to try when you travel. San Francisco has an abundance of places to eat. One thing that I love, love about the city is their seafood! It's super fresh and refreshing to eat!
4. I feel like San Francisco is one of my go to places to relax and explore. There's so many scenic views
and places to just sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Living in Los Angeles, everything is fast pace and busy, but I think San Francisco is the total opposite when I'm there.
5. I wouldn't say I would live here in the future, but it's definitely a place I would visit all the time. It's a place that's close by me and I can go to, to get away for a minute. Every time I visit it's always a great
time. Here's a picture of pizza that I got from Pizzeria Delfina for you to enjoy!
Randy Tran is a fashion photographer who is currently based in Los Angeles, CA. He had moved out his home in Atlanta, Georgia at the age of 18 to pursue his dream career of photography in the West coast. He shoots with a Canon 5D Classic, and his favorite lens is the Sigma 50mm 1.4! Besides his own DSLR camera, he actually loves using his iphone for photography too. Randy loves to travel and loves to eat! And one of his odd obsession is pizza.